Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BYU Weekly

My first post in months!! And it's going to be extremely short...sadly. I actually don't have any time to write anything more tonight. :-( I tried to load this video on YouTube, but it doesn't seem to like my computer. Or my home router. Or just me.

Anyway, here's the BYU video that showed during the second week of November! :-D



And now, as I finally got it loaded onto Blogger, I realized that the sound and the video desynchronized. Great. Well, I'm afraid that this is the best version that I'm going to get on here for a little while, so I hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Thank you so much for posting that! I've heard about this video but had no way of accessing it that I knew of. And... you guys sang my favorite song at the end. I love listening to you two sing that song. It always makes me feel happy. Again, thank you!

Kristi said...

Ben!!! How are we supposed to keep up on the intimate details of your life if all we get from you are these sparse, short posts?!? Don't you know that we're all just sitting around, holding our breath, waiting to know every little thing that's going on in your life? Bah!

Heidi said...

Awesome!!! They couldn't have picked a more interesting or talented duo to spotlight. :)

Jenny said...

Hey, I know the guys in that video. I love that! I really hope we get to see you in a couple of weeks. Has anyone been sent announcements yet?

Anonymous said...

Man I miss you guys! It has been years since I've seen ya'll and this video remindes me of the good ol' days. Ya'll look like ya'll are doing well. I am glad to see that.

Heidi said...

They still play this all the time. I've seen it, randomly, at least 5 times. :)