Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An email to my dad while on tour...

Dad-
  That would be awesome!  I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get anything out to you - since I don't have my computer here and the internet isn't free very often, it's difficult to check my email.  This is actually the first time since Sunday.  Your plan's better than the one I've thought of, and since I don't need a car I say go for it!
  Tour is going very well so far.  This morning I started an exercise regiment consisting of little exercises (push-ups, sit-ups, back exercises, shoulder ones, etc.) that I will vary day by day.  Tour is a terrific way of gaining a good 10 pounds or so, eating copious amounts of food that is so willingly given by members and host families.  I also bought an Aerobie frisbee and played my heart out today a few times.  The result: I am now sore, and can feel the deep soreness coming on.  I will most likely be comatose in the morning.  Other than that, things are going terrificly!
  I'll try to keep things updated more!  Tell mom and the girls that I (we with Anthony) love them and can't wait to see them on the 10th!

Love,
Ben  ;-)


On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Greg Gardner <gggardner@gmail.com> wrote:
Ben
 
It is actually cheaper to fly roundtrip DFW to Tallahassee on Saturday the 14th then fly one way to SLC on Tuesday the 17th. This would save about $150 and have you visit home for 3 days. If you don't need a vehicle there, this is the best way. A vehicle would probably mean taking the Suburban as it would be very difficult to get rid of or trade for a smaller vehicle.
 
Dad



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Dear Ben,

You are the greatest. I bet your biceps will soon be ripping out of your shirts. I hope your stipend includes some clothes shopping.

Have fun at FSU!!!!

Love,
Heidi ;)

Jessie said...

Oh Ben... you've been gone for a long time now and although I'm sure your muscles are already bulging, that won't make up for the dwindling number of blog posts you are writing... you can't be that busy, can you?!