Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some Sunday Nostalgia

I know it's been a long while since anything has popped up here. I think I'm going to be letting people know a bit more about what is going on in my life...but right now I'm a wee bit tired, school starts tomorrow morning at 8, and I just had a brick named Nostalgia hit me between the eyes when this song came on iTunes.

This Marriage - Eric Whitacre, sung by BYU Singers

(If you're using Google Reader, you might not be able to see the player)

That was recorded in the BYU Museum of Art, part of a recording project that lasted a few nights. Just like the rest of my years in BYU Singers, that was an experience that I'll always cherish and never forget.

Recording Session


Skinnier version of me, weird smile...


Thank you, BYU, for all the friends and memories. I'm glad to be back for the Summer!!

2 comments:

navajotwin said...

Now you've done it. Now I'm all nostalgic and "homesick" for Singers. :( Angie and I were just listening to This Marriage last night. Oh, the wonderful memories...

Becca said...

Can't even listen to that song. Thanks a lot, Ben. :P